Request a Hearing or Continuance


If you want a court hearing, please complete the following form, and then click the PRINT button to obtain a copy of the Petition. You must then deliver the Petition to the Clerk of the Court: CLERK OF COURT, 1546 Gretna Boulevard, Harvey, Louisiana 70058.

Your name:

Your address:

Have you changed your mailing or residential address since the last time you were in court?

What is your relationship to the case?

Your case number:

Name of your child:

Name of the other interested party:

Address of the other interested party:

Do you want to continue a scheduled hearing?
Do you want a court hearing?

What is the date of the hearing?

Why do you want to postpone the hearing?

The reasons for the Petition are:

If the court grants you Requeste for Hearing, you will receive a notice in the mail. You will have to appear at the hearing with the evidence that suports your Petition.